This is my 1st post written in English! hahaha~ XD
OK I'd just stop talking craps and let's go into the topic.
Last Saturday I've attended a CPA workshop named "Your Money & Your Brain".
This talk was quite different with the ones I've been attending so far.
It was so interesting that everyone in the lecture theatre couldn't stop laughing and laughing. LOL..
because the speakers are so humorous bah~ (especially the 2nd speaker) hehe.. =D
we totally won't feel sleepy ler although the talk started at 8.30 early in the morning and ended at 3.30pm.
The 1st speaker talked about CPA and any details of it. Actually I didn't gain much info from him because I knew most of the info he gave to us before I attend this talk.
Ok, the 2nd speaker is Jonathan Quek, a young and experienced speaker from Johor.
![]() |
| Forgive me for "borrowing" ur photo.. hahaha~ |
![]() |
| during the workshop |
His main focus is in Gold & Silver. He travels everywhere to give talks on this topic (but I'm not sure It's in M'sia only or what la.. haha..). Well, according to him, silver is now becoming more and more valuable now, and it would be even more valuable in the near future, so if u have money with u, just go and invest in SILVER now! LOL.. And I can't forget a point he said which is... Try don't drink Starbucks for 10 (maybe??) times but invest those money saved in silver.. =P
Can u imagine? He was a student in IT area and he's now a financial speaker! wow~~~ XD
During the session, we were given a paper with title "Capital Gains". Alright, it's a capital gains game to test ur capability of investing. =)
To make the game more interesting and motivating, we play MONEY!!! woots.. =X we bet for RM1 each person, and the total collected was RM170 (I think some didn't pay, tat's why...).
![]() |
| Here's my sheet of paper! I left 1 step to retire! Ishhh!!! >.< |
We then watched a video to test our concentration. There are 2 teams in black and white passing balls to each others in the same colour. We were asked to focus on the white ones and count how many times they pass the balls. I got the correct number. mwuahahaha.. XD but at last, we were asked whether we see a black gorilla walking from the right to the middle of them and to the left, lol I totally didn't see it! We watched the video for 1 more time, I saw it! How amazing is our concentration!!! hahahaha!!! XD (because the ones who got the wrong number is said to be retarded, of course it's just kidding la~)
Here's the 3rd speaker - Candice Lee, Jonathan's girlfriend.. =X
We were tested on our personalities! wohoo~~~
The one I got is opposite with my housemate's... Don't bully me please... T____T
Because I've scribbled on my paper, so I cannot take the photo of it. But! I've typed a copy of it, see, got xim boh me~ hiak hiak~
The 4 Elements - Fire, Wind, Water & Earth
Instruction for completing the Personality style assessment:
1. Read all 4 statements for each row carefully.
2. For each question, CIRCLE the statement that is MOST LIKE YOU, and CROSS the statement that is LEAST LIKE YOU. Thank about it in the areas of working in an organization or Committee.
3. Remember to select ONLY 1 MOST and ONLY 1 LEAST for each question.
Lastly, deduct the CROSS from the CIRCLE and note it down under each column. =)
![]() |
| If it's too small, just click it to enlarge. |
Whoever wants to work on it, just post under comments the column (may be more than 1, eg: column 1, 2, 3, 4) u got the positive number, then I will announce the results in my next post..Do follow my blog~ hehehe.. =P
Lastly, we've taken a group photo, btw u can just ignore this because the faces behind cannot be seen la.. LOL!!! =___=ll
That's all for today~ Goodnight! have a sweet dream~ (ˉ(∞)ˉ)






No comments:
Post a Comment